So this past week I was able to go home for a short bit of time because well I could!! So during the few days I spent most of the time listening to music, reading (currently I am reading Wuthering Heights), and watching tv and movies. I watched the first two Lord of the Rings with my parents during my time at home and this is something that stuck out. So here is how the part that stuck out to me went in the book:
“Always after a defeat and a respite, the Shadow takes another shape and grows again.”
“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo.
“So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
So I highlighted the part that I love the most. So I decided that I will use this wonderful line in my life . . .
Okay so I do have a bucket list which kind of fits into this perfectly. So I am going to take a few of those things and just some other random things I have always wanted to do and put them in a lovely list and try to complete them. We are only given so much time and there are so many things that everyone wishes to do – so why don’t we just do these things. Well usually we answer the question of why we dont with a “oh I am to busy with work, school”, or maybe they just say “I am so busy and just too tired!” And I admit I use those way to much! So here is a short list that I will probably add to as the weeks go by and cross of as I do them and just maybe when I complete them they will be lukcy enough to get their own post.
So now what can YOU do!! Well just comment on things you think I should try to do with the rest of my summer – and might as well just make it the whole year!!! And I will try to get them done and photograph them or maybe even take some videos to share with you!!
1. Go the the Exhibition and eat mini donuts, a churro (if they have any), and cotton candy!!
2. Go to the horse races – wearing a beautiful hat – and bet on a horse (which will hopefully win!!)
3. Sew together an amazing dress and go out in it!!
4. Oh and to expand on #3 – Do a photo shoot with a friend (probably my lovely sister) in looks i have created!
5. Go busking on the street . . . maybe with a harmonica and my lovely roommate.
6. Have a candy party that me and my friends always talk about – decorate it super bright and fun just like candy is and then bring your favorite type of candy to the party!
7. Dress up like its Halloween with my friends – but obviously not on halloween – and probalby, yes, go out like this . . . by what should i be??
Okay you guys I need a few more sweet as ideas – HELP ME OUT!!!